* 1 cup water
* 3 teaspoons of Cream of Tartar
* 1 cup of flour
* 1 package of Kool-Aid Mix (non-sugar)
* 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
* a half cup of salt
* food coloring by your choice
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium sized pan
2. Add the water and oil
3. Cook it on medium heat and stir constantly
4. When the mixture starts to pull away from the sides of the pan and forms one big ball, put the playdough in a smaller pan and let it cool
5. Then knead the playdough, add food coloring, and then knead it in.
From MikelisBerzinsh, a teacher, USA
More posts like this one in Play Dough Recipes.